ITS ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...WITH LOADSA PICTURES :D

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello 2012!

I cannot believe 2011 has left us....a good year it was. I had good working times. New experiences and making new friends..




The year 2011 started out with a brand new show with Astro Prima. Finally I got to do a show with Zainal Alam Kadir, very knowledgable and talented man, and it's called "Langit dan Bumi". It's the brain child of Zainal Alam. When he first shared with me the idea of the show and wanting to present with me, I didn't put high hopes on it. But when the time came, he kept his words, and the next thing you know, I got a call and and we're on the road shooting the program!



We grew really close, as our shooting dates were blocked for 2 and half months! We travelled in a van which Alam likes to call the "Scooby Doo" van. The van travelled all over Malaysia, from one city to the other, north to south and east to west...and how can we forget the pathetic make-shift towel curtains for the van. We bought the towels from Maidin Terengganu. hahahahahaha (long live Maidin!)



A lot of stories, experiences, hilarious happenings during the period of shooting that I will keep with me for a long time..I do plan to share it with you, provided that i discipline myself to write on this blog! hehehehe

Right after "Langit dan Bumi" i went straight for the Dreamgirls rehearsals. That was an experience i wont forget. Firstly, when will we ever get to be or play a role from Broadway??? Then, get to work with a theatre person who IS from Broadway?? And then, meeting new people in a new "industry" ie theatre??

I was very pleased that I was able to showcase my talent in acting, singing and dancing. Who would have thought that I was able be perform in Istana Budaya!

Working with people from different working background is amazing. You get to learn so much, especially when we were told our Jimmy Thunder will be played by a black guy from Broadway who actually left "Jersey Boys" to come to Malaysia! I was extra lucky because my role as Lorell Robinson (Jimmy's girlfriend) gave me the opportunity to work along side Kris Coleman even more! He shared with us a lot of his experiences from Broadway and giving tips on our performance as well.


I totally enjoyed my role and my experience in Dreamgirls, I think that could be one of my proudest moments...*tears* :)

After the Musical, I was offered to do A DIVING PROGRAM! Oh my gosh! I've been wanting to do a show like that in a long time! hehehe the power of manifestation?? :p


I got even more excited when they (Screenart Studio) told me that we will be staying on Mabul Island for a whole month! DANG!! Who would've thought??! It was soooo gooood! Now, I don't have to imagine what it would be like to stay on an island for a whole month! hahahahah

Everyday i woke up, got my gears and ready to dive...it felt like i was home..the sea was my playground in my backyard. I got to dive in Sipadan a total of 8 days! We even came to a point where we were willing to let go 1 of the days in Sipadan! I mean it's not easy to get there, everyday resorts are given a quota of 120 people a day including snorklers to be in Sipadan, and we were just spoilt! hehehehe




Thanks to Scuba Junkie for all their help and hospitality during our stay there. Not forgetting the people in Mabul, the Suluk people especially Abg. Mokhtar, the sweetest and most helpful man! We even got invited to weddings...yes more than once..we didn't feel like strangers at all! Im wishing for season 2 of 13 Hari Sipadan, Mabul, Kapalai.. *crossing all fingers*



And now 2012 is here and I'm hoping it would better and more awesome opportunities come my way. A lot of ideas and things to do not just for me as a TV Host, but branching out into other areas. Time to grow my company Gumblow Cabxi (M) Sdn. Bhd.

I wish you the best in 2012, be sure to come and check on my blog k! I WILL make it a point to blog more! hehehehe *blushing*.

Talk to you soon!

love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment