ITS ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...WITH LOADSA PICTURES :D

Thursday, May 19, 2011

9 April 2011
The funniest shit happened on the day we arrived at Kenong Rimba Park, Kuala Lipis Pahang. We were here to shoot my other travel show called “jom Pi” and it will be shown on RTM2 every Sunday at 7pm. So anyway, we just had lunch and were just sitting around at the table, talking and planning for our shoot when suddenly all 3 of us, my producer Lan, Shukur and myself jumped off our seats like we just saw a monkey with Eddie Murphy’s head!!
OMG! You cannot believe when we looked at the table, a baby snake had fallen right on top of my medicine plastic bag!! Which was right in front of me! I laughed soooo hard because I could imagine our faces when we jumped off! It must have been classic! To be honest, it still cracks me up!
What an awesome way to start our shoot in Kenong Rimba Park, such an original welcome! Hehehehehehehe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment