ITS ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...WITH LOADSA PICTURES :D

Monday, March 28, 2016

Little Big Planet 3 - PS4

I tried this new game I got form PS4. It's called Little Big Planet 3. What is it really about? Well... 



This game allow players to create their own levels, characters, objects, such as power ups, tools, decorations, stickers, or vehicles, hub levels, and other things. We may also share our creations. The core gameplay revolves around navigating colourful and vibrant levels with a set character, using power ups, jumping, swimming, swinging, grabbing, interacting with switches and non playable characters, defeating enemies, completing the main objectives, and finding collectibles, stickers, materials, objects, and gadgets. (taken from wikipedia).

To be honest, I actually do not understand this game. Maybe I need to start with Little Big Planet 1? But one thing for sure is that the visual and animation of this game is AMAZING!!! 


I couldn't help but to feel amazed at how awesome the visuals are! As you are playing the game, the narrator will guide and tell you how everything is done. But for me, I still did not get the purpose of this game. All I can gather from this is that, its about letting your imagination run wild and be creative!

Here are some of the pictures I took of me playing the game....




They are really pretty...this game is like a thinking game because you actually start on a puzzle. Like how it was explained earlier, you collect stickers and stuff as you go along and start creating your own character, levels and more. I'm not sure how I feel about this game...

  



No comments:

Post a Comment