ITS ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...WITH LOADSA PICTURES :D

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

DriveClub Limited Edition - PS4

Alrighty, now this is what I'm all about! I just love speed and this game is what I definitely enjoy. This is a game where you can do time trial, race, and more. You have leaderboards, you can race against other people, you can create/custom your cars, collect rewards, unlock "cars" for your future races and so much more. 


But of course the main thing for me is the thrill of racing itself. Since I'm not able to do it on the real tracks, this would suffice. Plus I don't have to worry about crashing my car! LOL! What you're about to watch below, is actually me playing the game and this video was saved as a replay. But please, do not judge, as this is my first time getting the hang and feel of the race.... :)


This game is really awesome for those "closet racers". The graphics and how the controller vibrates really gives you the ultimate feel of a real race! I can play this till the early morning. And to me this is the perfect "switch-off" game. After a long day at work, and you just want to relax and not think too much, pop in the DriveClub Limited Edition into the PS4 console and just lose yourself. Below is the car I used to collect my trophies and rewards. *Mercedes should sponsor me in real life because i am an awesome driver and suit the whole look* hahahaha...


What a gorgeous beast! Wish I had one in real life. So yeah! LOVE  THIS GAME!!



luv, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment