ITS ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...WITH LOADSA PICTURES :D

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tomb Raider : Lara Croft & The Temple Of Osiris

So it's been a while since I played my PS4 and I was quite determined to go as far as I could with this game. I knew I was going to spend hours in trying to complete a certain level. So this time I'm going do things differently.  Instead of writing it, I thought it would be great to let you in on how awesome the graphics and the experience is...i just wish the audio was better though...

So here's how i started...


So yeah...i was frustrated at first because it took a while for me to figure out Lara's  moves again...LOL! When i finally got it figured out, this happened....


Maaaaann!!! That was scary! I panicked and I forgot what does what! LOL.... but this one right here....


LOL! I died!! But I didn't stop there! By this time I had spent 30 minutes on the game. Did I manage to escape the beast??? Wait for the next post! :)

Luv, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment