ITS ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...WITH LOADSA PICTURES :D

Saturday, October 31, 2015

My Travel Companion, the Jabra Move Wireless Headphones

Travelling is my most favourite thing to do. I believe every person and child should at least travel once in their lifetime to open up their minds and horizons for a different look at life.


Depending on the kind of traveller you are, you will have different requirements. I am the sort who can't live without music. Music is such a big part of my life. I even go to sleep with it. So having the right gear/gadget for my travelling is so important. Comfort and practicality is key.

 

I have many headphones and they are all good. I love every one of them. But I have chosen Jabra Move Wireless to be my travel companion because it is practical and it's so easy to have around simply because it is wireless! All you need is a bluetooth. As you can see above, I don't have to worry about cables around my neck, body or it getting stuck to my knapsack and such. Just leave it around your neck and you're ready to explore! I sometimes forget that the Jabra is even there!

The sound is pretty decent. I'm more of bass kind of person. But if you're exploring, it may not be a good idea to cut yourself out from your surrounding sounds because you have to be aware too. So the Jabra is loud enough for you to enjoy your music, and it enables you to kinda hear what's going on around you...i hope that makes sense?!


Just look at it! So neat and stylish at the same time. Who doesn't want that right??

Luv, me and Jabra Move Wireless :)


1 comment:

  1. Where go u get this headphone ? I can find gold in the market

    ReplyDelete