ITS ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...WITH LOADSA PICTURES :D

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I met our previous Prime Minister of Malaysia!

so i was asked to emcee the press conference for the Monsoon Cup rebranding. i was very nervous because Yang Amat Berbahagia Datuk Seri Utama Tun Haji Abdullah Haji Ahmad Badawi was our VVIP! Tan Sri Sabaruddin Chik was also there. well basically, people with power were there.

i haven't done formal emcee-ing in awhile. it was quite refreshing and emcee-ing is always good (formal, parties, annual dinners etc..). i love doing it. so if you know of anybody who's looking for an emcee, do drop me a line on my fb http://www.facebook.com/pages/Azura-Zainal/326545245562 (quick promo...hey dont judge me!)


                                                           me at 2011 monsoon cup



if you want to see more pictures you can go to my fb fanpage. the link is on top. :)

luv, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment